Lankabangla Finance received Tk 128 crore loans
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-09 10:52:53 || Updated: 2021-06-09 10:52:53
Listed Lankabangla Finance Limited has received 15 million in foreign loans from the Bluechard Microfinance Fund run by the Switzerland-based Bluechard Finance Limited. This information has been known through a press release sent from the company.
It is learned that this is the second foreign loan taken by LankaBangla. Earlier, the company received its first foreign loan in 2019 from the Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD).
BlueChard is keen to play a collaborative role in sectors that contribute to social, economic and environmental development and is working to ensure the economic inclusion of SMEs and emerging entrepreneurs. To this end, they have entered the Bangladesh market for the first time by providing loans to LankaBangla.
The proceeds from the loan will be used in the environmentally friendly and sustainable SME sector, which will contribute to business growth and job creation in the post-epidemic sector.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction