Anis Salahuddin Ahmed elected the chairman of Shahjibazar Power
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-09 15:30:59 || Updated: 2021-06-09 15:31:13
Anis Salahuddin Ahmed, Entrepreneurial Director of Shahjibazar Power Company Limited, has been elected as the Chairman of the company. Today, June 9, the company’s board of directors elected him chairman. This information has been known from the company sources.
Former chairman Rezakul Haider died of coronavirus on April 23.
It is learned that Anis Salauddin came to the country after completing his studies abroad and started a tourism business. Later, he started his business in the garment sector through 1986 buying houses. At present, there are many businesses in the garment, power, financial institutions and education sectors.
He is currently the director of the Australian School and Islamic Finance and Investment.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend