Exemption of ICB and ICB Capital from trusteeship of two funds
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-07 13:44:53 || Updated: 2021-06-07 13:44:53
The capital market regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to transfer the trusteeship of two non-term mutual funds managed by Investment Corporation of Bangladesh (ICB) and ICB Capital Management Limited to another independent trustee.
The decision was taken at the 776th meeting of the BSEC on Monday. This information has been given in a press release signed by BSEC Executive Director and Spokesperson Mohammad Rezaul Karim.
It is learned that ICB AMCL Unit Fund and Bangladesh Fund manage two ICBs and ICB Capital Management. In the interest of investors, the BSEC has decided to transfer ICB and ICB Capital Management from the management of the two funds to another independent trustee.
ICB Asset Management Company Limited, a subsidiary of ICB, is the asset manager of the two funds.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction