BSEC Approved of merger to BSRM Limited
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-07 12:13:11 || Updated: 2021-06-07 12:13:11
The capital market regulator Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has approved the merger of unlisted BSRM Steel Mills with listed Bangladesh Steel Re-Rolling Mills Limited (BSRM Limited). The approval was given at the 776th regular meeting of the commission on Monday.
This information has been given in a press release signed by BSEC Executive Director and Spokesperson Mohammad Rezaul Karim.
Through this merger, the paid up capital of BSRM Limited will increase from Tk 236.07 crore to Tk 298.58 crore. In this case, BSRM Limited will issue 6 crore 25 lakh shares to the shareholders of BSRM Steel Mills against 39 crore 44 lakh shares worth Tk 10.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction