Walton’s washing machine to stay free from coronavirus
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-06 14:48:41 || Updated: 2021-06-06 14:48:41
The rate of deaths and deaths in the Corona epidemic worldwide does not seem to be stopping. Research shows that it is important to keep everyday clothes sterile to stay free from coronavirus. In this case, the washing machine can be an important partner.
According to the biomechanical parameters, there is a risk of experiencing various muscular problems when washing clothes in a normal way. Sitting randomly puts constant pressure on the upper structures of the muscles. Dangerously leaning forward while washing clothes, bending the body, kneeling, back and neck pain due to squatting, muscle spasms, spinal curvature, disc dislocation, shoulder pain, elbow pain, wrist pain and knee pain etc. Problems occur.
Also, washing clothes in the traditional way causes various skin problems. Such as itching, red rash, blisters, dry skin, skin burns, rough and rough skin etc. Also added is the coronavirus panic. Due to these reasons, the reliance on washing machine is increasing day by day.
Demand for Walton washing machines is increasing
Bangladeshi superbrand Walton is giving special discounts on washing machines considering the needs of buyers in this global epidemic. Walton washing machines are being bought with a minimum down payment of only Tk 999. There are various benefits including free installation, 12 months equal monthly installment (EMI), 3 months replacement at zero interest.
Attractive downpayment and monthly installment facility has been kept so that the buyers can easily use the washing machine during this crisis. Due to these reasons, the demand for Walton washing machines is increasing in the market due to the ongoing epidemic.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction