BICM and BASM degree holders will get priority in recruitment and promotion
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-06 13:54:33 || Updated: 2021-06-06 13:54:33
In the case of recruitment and promotion of employees in the capital market, the Bangladesh Institute of Capital Markets (BICM) under the supervision of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BECM) and the Bangladesh Academy for Securities Markets (BASM) will conduct post-graduation programs. .
This information has been given in a press release signed by BSEC Assistant Director Ziaur Rahman.
The press release said that in order to build an efficient, transparent, competitive and prosperous capital market, it is necessary to increase the professional excellence of the employees working in the capital market. Following this, various Post Graduation, Masters and Certificate programs are being run by Bangladesh Institute of Capital Markets (BICM) and Bangladesh Academy for Securities Market (BASM) under the supervision of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission.
In the case of postgraduate degrees, graduates and graduates from Bangladesh Institute of Capital Markets (BICM) and Bangladesh Academy for Securities Markets (BASM) under the supervision of Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission for recruitment and promotion of employees in capital market related institutions. It was requested to give priority as per the employment rules of the local organization.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend