Timely budget announced: FBCCI President
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-03 13:34:11 || Updated: 2021-06-03 13:34:11
FBCCI President of the top organization of businessmen and industrialists. Jasim Uddin said that in the current situation, this size of the budget to implement the government’s commitment to meet the needs and aspirations of the people of the country is not unrealistic, timely. With the growth of the country’s economic infrastructure, the size of the budget is also increasing every year.
The FBCCI president made the remarks in an immediate response to the proposed national budget for the 2021-22 fiscal year on Thursday (June 3).
Jasim Uddin said the challenge of implementing the budget is to achieve the desired revenue through business-friendly revenue management through good governance, proper monitoring, investment and increase in production. Therefore, it is important to ensure clear direction and planning for efficiency, transparency, accountability and continuous development of their standards in budget implementation.
He said the budget places special emphasis on economic restructuring, strengthening vaccination and healthcare activities, agriculture, food, disaster management and employment in response to the corona virus epidemic. In addition, the budget has been formulated in line with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG 2030), Perspective Plan (2021-2041), the steps taken to address the challenges of LDC graduation and the progress of the Eighth Five Year Plan.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers