No problems in management: BBS Group Chairman
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-02 12:30:23 || Updated: 2021-06-02 12:31:34
Abu Noman Hawlader, chairman of capital market-listed BBS Cables Limited, said there were no problems with the management of the BBS group. Responsibilities had to be changed due to the law. On the other hand, a director has left the BBS group through talks.
He was responding to questions from financial analysts and investors on the company’s third-quarter earnings call. Company Secretary Nazmul Hasan conducted the event held on the digital platform. Engineer Badrul Hasan, Managing Director of the company and Md. Aminul Islam FCMA, Chief Finance Officer spoke on the occasion.
Engineer Abu Noman Hawlader said, “Since the establishment of BBS Group, all the directors have been trying to take it forward with their talents and qualifications.” We have been conducting business with a very good reputation. BBS Cables and Bangladesh Building Systems Limited, two companies of this group, have already been listed on the stock exchange.
“There hasn’t been any kind of problem between our managers in the long run,” he said. Due to the law, our responsibilities have changed a bit. On the other hand, one of our directors has left BBS Group to run his business. The departure has been through the discussion of all of us. We had no problem with the management. Not yet.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction