Lankabangla Finance received Tk 128 crore foreign loans
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-02 11:46:08 || Updated: 2021-06-02 11:46:08
Lankabangla Finance Limited, a listed financial institution, has received a loan of 15 million US dollars at low interest. The company has received this loan for the next five years. Last year also received a loan of 20 million US dollars. This information has been known from the relevant sources.
According to sources, the company has received a loan of 15 million US dollars from Lankabangla Finance from the Swiss financial institution Blue Orchid. Which is about 127 crore 22 lakhs in Bangladeshi Tk. Recently this news has been reported to the managers of different branches of the organization.
Meanwhile, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the first quarter (January, March 21-March 21) was Tk 0.41. Earnings per share (EPS) for the same period last fiscal was Tk 0.13. As a result, the income has increased by Tk 0.28 or 215.38 percent.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction