Lankabangla Finance received Tk 128 crore foreign loans
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-02 11:46:08 || Updated: 2021-06-02 11:46:08
Lankabangla Finance Limited, a listed financial institution, has received a loan of 15 million US dollars at low interest. The company has received this loan for the next five years. Last year also received a loan of 20 million US dollars. This information has been known from the relevant sources.
According to sources, the company has received a loan of 15 million US dollars from Lankabangla Finance from the Swiss financial institution Blue Orchid. Which is about 127 crore 22 lakhs in Bangladeshi Tk. Recently this news has been reported to the managers of different branches of the organization.
Meanwhile, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the first quarter (January, March 21-March 21) was Tk 0.41. Earnings per share (EPS) for the same period last fiscal was Tk 0.13. As a result, the income has increased by Tk 0.28 or 215.38 percent.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal