Global Islami Bank Appointed IPO Issue Manager
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-02 10:55:22 || Updated: 2021-06-02 10:55:22
Global Islami Bank Limited has appointed Prime Bank Investment Limited and LankaBangla Investments Limited as their Issue Manager towards issuing shares for the general people through Initial Public Offering (IPO).
Syed Habib Hasnat, Managing Director of the Bank, Khandoker Raihan Ali FCA, Chief Operating Officer of Prime Bank Investment Limited and Iftekhar Alam, Chief Executive Officer of LankaBangla Investments Limited have signed the Agreement on behalf of their respective organizations this morning.
Additional Managing Directors of the Bank Md. Golam Sarwar and Kazi Mashiur Rahman Jayhad, Deputy Managing Director Ataus Samad, Head of Issue Management of Prime Bank Investment Limited H. A. Mamun, Chief Executive Officer of LankaBangla Securities Khandoker Saffat Reza, Head of Primary Market Services of LankaBangla Investments Limited Md. Khaled Hassan and other senior officials of respective organizations were present at the ceremony.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction