BATA Shoes declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-02 15:02:00 || Updated: 2021-06-02 15:02:00
BATA Shoes has declared 25 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been lost tk 96.94. At the same time Net Asset Value(NAV) has been Tk 267.94
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on August 12. The record date has been set for June 22.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction