Two power plants of Khulna Power have expired
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-01 10:12:57 || Updated: 2021-06-01 10:12:57
Two power plants of Khulna Power Company Limited, a listed power and energy company, have expired. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the term of KPC Unit-2 115 MW plant under the Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) of the company expired on May 31. The KPC 40 MW Noapara plant expired on May 28.
The Bangladesh Power Development Board sent a letter to KPCL to stop production of the two power plants on June 1 and May 29. As a result, two power plants have been shut down. Khulna Power is trying to renew the term of two power plants.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction