Reconstituted of the board of Fas Finance
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-01 11:16:38 || Updated: 2021-06-01 11:16:38
The Board of Directors of Fas Finance and Investment Limited, which has been plagued by various irregularities, has been reconstituted by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC). On Monday, May 31, the BSEC reconstituted the company’s board and issued a letter to the company. It is the second company among financial institutions. Earlier on March 29, BSEC had reconstituted the board of directors of Fareast Finance and Investment Limited.
Those coming to the new board:
According to BSEC sources, the BSEC has appointed five independent directors to restructure the company. They are Mohammad Nurul Amin, former managing director and chief executive officer of NCC and Meghna Bank, Mohammad Saifuddin Khan, associate professor of finance at Dhaka University, Army Brigadier General (LPR) Abu Saeed Mohammad Ali, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the credit rating company Crisel. Syed Abdullah Al Mamun FCMA, BICM faculty member Mohammad Selim.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal