Global Insurance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-06-01 14:43:19 || Updated: 2021-06-01 14:43:49
Global Insurance Limited has declared 10 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been TK 1.53.
At the same time Net Asset Value(NAV) has been Tk 12.75
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on August 14. The record date has been set for June 22.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal