Lankabangla’s income increased
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-31 14:16:15 || Updated: 2021-05-31 14:16:15
The Board of Directors of the capital market listed LankaBangla Finance Limited has released its unaudited financial report for the first quarter (January, 21-March’ 21). Compared to last year, the income has increased by 215.38 percent.
This information has been known from the company sources.
The company’s earnings per share (EPS) for the first quarter (January,21-March 21) was Tk 0.41. Earnings per share (EPS) was Tk0.13 at the same time last fiscal. As a result, the income has increased by 0.28 or 215.38 percent.
And EPS alone has been 0.8. At the same time last year, EPS was 0.18.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- Smart Share & Securities launches OMS in share transactions
- Island Securities to launch own OMS for its clients
- IPDC Finance declares dividend
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend