Transactions in capital market till 2.30 pm
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-30 13:45:54 || Updated: 2021-05-30 13:45:54
From 31 May 2021 to 6 June 2021, daily banking activities will be from 10 am to 3 pm, in the context of the capital market from 10 am to 2:30 pm transactions will continue. According to the new schedule, the pre-opening session will be from 9:45 am to 10 am and the post-closing session will be from 2:30 pm to 2:45 pm.
According to the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC).
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal