Kazi Sanaul Haque appointed the chairman of Rupali Bank
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-30 12:22:32 || Updated: 2021-05-30 12:22:32
Kazi Sanaul Haque, former MD of DSC, has been appointed as the director and chairman of the board of directors of the state-run Rupali Bank Ltd.
The information was revealed in a letter signed by Deputy Secretary Jihad Uddin from the Central Bank branch of the Financial Institutions Division of the Finance Ministry of the Bangladesh government on Sunday (May 30).
The letter said that Kazi Sanaul Haque has been appointed as the Director and Chairman of the Board of Directors of Rupali Bank Limited for a period of three years from the date of his joining.
- St Gregory’s North America Alumni Set up not-for-profit organization
- Chinese Companies Indulge In Illegal Activities In Bangladesh
- Anger grows over ‘unjust’ Israeli travel bans on Palestinians in West Bank, Gaza
- Iran says forces seize two Greek tankers, Athens protests ‘piracy’
- WEF22: Saudi Arabia rises on several key performance indicators
- WEF 2022: Saudi Arabia’s foreign minister calls for global dialogue, cooperation
- Qatar Investment Authority cannot exit Russian market, says official
- lyricist & journalist Tarik Abedin joined the online news portal dhakamail
- The street drama “Doppa Day” staged
- WB to provide US$120m for climate smart agriculture, deal
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report