MI Cement will set up a distribution unit in Pabna
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-27 11:12:20 || Updated: 2021-05-27 11:12:20
MI Cement Factory Limited (Crown Cement), a listed cement company, will set up an automated uploading and distribution unit.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the purchase of land, construction of infrastructure and installation of equipment for the unit at Kazirhat in Bera upazila of Pabna district will cost about Tk 31 crore. Installation work may begin in July this year.
The company has decided to sell a mother vessel named MV Crown Victory with an estimated value of Rs 28 crore under its ownership as its usability has expired.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction