Genex Infosys will invest in new company
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-27 11:44:12 || Updated: 2021-05-27 11:44:12
The board of directors of Genex Infosys Limited, a listed IT company, has decided to invest in a new company called Genex Infrastructure Limited.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that Genex Infosys will have 75% ownership in the new company. The paid up capital of the proposed company has been fixed at Rs 1 crore. The company will be engaged in telecom infrastructure investment and business.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction