23,210 millionaire investors in the capital market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-26 12:13:38 || Updated: 2021-05-26 12:13:38
At present the number of investors in the capital market of the country is 26 lakh 59 thousand 803 people. Of these, 23,210 are millionaire investors. The number was recently released by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), a regulatory body, after reviewing the Beneficiary Owner (BO) data. These billionaire investors will be able to take part there to make the smallcap market dynamic.
According to sources, one crore to two crore 8 thousand 800 people, two crore to three crore 4 thousand 800 people, three to four crore three thousand 410 people, four to five crore two thousand 700 people, five crore to 10 crore two thousand 250 people and ten There are 1,250 investors above one crore.
Regarding billionaire investors, BSEC executive director and spokesperson Mohammad Rezaul Karim said the BSEC wants to make the small cap platform dynamic. Through this, small entrepreneurs will be able to raise money from the capital market. Millionaire investors will be able to participate in the Small Cap Platform with qualified investors. However, you have to be registered in the Electronic Subscriptions System (ESS).
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction