23,210 millionaire investors in the capital market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-26 12:13:38 || Updated: 2021-05-26 12:13:38
At present the number of investors in the capital market of the country is 26 lakh 59 thousand 803 people. Of these, 23,210 are millionaire investors. The number was recently released by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), a regulatory body, after reviewing the Beneficiary Owner (BO) data. These billionaire investors will be able to take part there to make the smallcap market dynamic.
According to sources, one crore to two crore 8 thousand 800 people, two crore to three crore 4 thousand 800 people, three to four crore three thousand 410 people, four to five crore two thousand 700 people, five crore to 10 crore two thousand 250 people and ten There are 1,250 investors above one crore.
Regarding billionaire investors, BSEC executive director and spokesperson Mohammad Rezaul Karim said the BSEC wants to make the small cap platform dynamic. Through this, small entrepreneurs will be able to raise money from the capital market. Millionaire investors will be able to participate in the Small Cap Platform with qualified investors. However, you have to be registered in the Electronic Subscriptions System (ESS).
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal