Walton will invest five lakh dollars
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-24 11:54:34 || Updated: 2021-05-24 11:54:34
Walton Hitech Industries Limited has decided to invest 500,000 dollars in the United States. Sources at the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), the country’s main capital market, on Monday (May 24).
According to the information received, the company will make this investment after the approval of the concerned regulatory body including Bangladesh Bank. Walton will provide import, export and procurement services in Uttar Pradesh, USA. The company will also open branches in the United States, Nepal, India and South Korea.
Meanwhile, Walton Hitech Industries Limited, which is listed on the capital market, has also made good profits in the second wave of Corona. The company, which has a large capital listed in 2020, has made a profit of Tk 387.44 crore in the third quarter (January-March) of the current financial year. As a result, the company’s earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 12.79. At the same time of the previous financial year, the EPS was Tk 5.17. In other words, the profit has increased by 147 percent compared to the same period last year.
According to the DSE, the company’s EPS for the first nine months of the current financial year (July 2020 to March 2021) has been Tk 34.14. At the same time of the previous financial year, the EPS was Tk 25.53. As a result, the company’s EPS has increased by Tk 8.61 or 34 percent. The company’s net asset value per share (NAVPS) stands at Tk 291.59 .
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction