Dominage Steel disclose third Quarter earnings report
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-24 17:11:01 || Updated: 2021-05-24 17:11:01
Dominage Steel Ltd has disclosed its unaudited earnings report for the third Quarter (January -March’ 2021).
As per the disclosure,(January-March’ 2021) its earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 0.26 for against one year Tk 0.41.
Last 9 months (July,20-March’ 2021) has been Tk 1.02 for against one year earnings per share (EPS) was Tk 1.13.
At the same time it’s Net Asset Value (NAV) has been Tk 16.87
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction