The Times of banking transactions increased
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-23 10:41:05 || Updated: 2021-05-23 10:45:10
Restrictions on corona infection have been extended to May 30, with a limited number of bank transactions extended to May 30, excluding public and weekly holidays. At this time the transaction will continue from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
However, the bankers have to stay in the office till 4 pm to complete the post-transaction activities.
On Sunday, the central bank’s Department of Offsite Supervision (DOS) issued a circular with new guidelines. Other instructions in the circular issued on April 13 will remain in force without the new deadline.
According to the directive (April 13), banking activities will continue according to the new deadline except for public and weekly holidays. All authorized dealer (AD) branches including the head office of the bank and the head branch of the bank located at the district headquarters should be kept open during the period of prohibition.
In addition, one branch (if the AD branch is not open) should be kept open every two kilometers in the City Corporation area. On the other hand, at the upazila level, one branch of each bank should be kept open on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal
- Union Bank disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Islami Bank disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Rupali Bank disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Phoenix Insurance disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Republic Insurance disclose third Quarter earnings report
- WB to provide US$120m for climate smart agriculture, deal
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed