The Times of banking transactions increased
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-23 10:41:05 || Updated: 2021-05-23 10:45:10
Restrictions on corona infection have been extended to May 30, with a limited number of bank transactions extended to May 30, excluding public and weekly holidays. At this time the transaction will continue from 10 am to 2.30 pm.
However, the bankers have to stay in the office till 4 pm to complete the post-transaction activities.
On Sunday, the central bank’s Department of Offsite Supervision (DOS) issued a circular with new guidelines. Other instructions in the circular issued on April 13 will remain in force without the new deadline.
According to the directive (April 13), banking activities will continue according to the new deadline except for public and weekly holidays. All authorized dealer (AD) branches including the head office of the bank and the head branch of the bank located at the district headquarters should be kept open during the period of prohibition.
In addition, one branch (if the AD branch is not open) should be kept open every two kilometers in the City Corporation area. On the other hand, at the upazila level, one branch of each bank should be kept open on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report