Gold prices rising again in the country
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-22 14:24:08 || Updated: 2021-05-22 14:24:08
Bangladesh Jewelers Association (BAJUS) has decided to increase the price of gold in Bangladesh due to the increase in prices in the world market. The price of gold is being increased by Tk 2,041. The new price will be effective from Sunday (May 23).
The decision was announced in a press release issued by Bajus on Saturday (May 22nd). Earlier, on May 10, the price of gold was increased by Tk 2,333. If the price is increased again, the price of gold will increase twice this month.
By increasing the price on May 10, the price of 22 carat gold (11.664 grams) will be fixed at Rs 71,443, 21 carat gold at Rs 68,293, 18 carat gold at Rs 59,544 and traditional gold at Rs 49,022. Is.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers