RAK Ceramics suspended production of 2 lines
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-20 10:34:54 || Updated: 2021-05-20 10:34:54
Work on two of the four tile production lines of RAK Ceramics Limited, a listed ceramic company, will be suspended.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that equipment maintenance work will be done in two lines. This work will continue from Friday (May 21) to June 5 tomorrow. During this time, the equipment of the company’s sanitary plant will also be maintained. However, the company’s other two tiles plants (line-3 and line-4) will continue production. Where sanitary wire plant has 60 percent production capacity. RAK will announce the start of production at the end of the maintenance work on the ceramics production line.
- China’s vision for building a community of shared future for mankind
- China’s comprehensive framework for law-based governance takes shape
- China’s answer to democracy: Promoting whole-process people’s democracy
- Gold prices raised by Tk 2333 per bhori
- Govt doesn’t waste a single paisa from reserve: PM
- Brilliant England thrash India to reach T20 World Cup final
- PM wants Bangladesh to advance further maintaining dignity
- Chartered Life ranks topped of raising prices
- Country to receive $4.5b loan from IMF: Kamal