RAK Ceramics suspended production of 2 lines
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-20 10:34:54 || Updated: 2021-05-20 10:34:54
Work on two of the four tile production lines of RAK Ceramics Limited, a listed ceramic company, will be suspended.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that equipment maintenance work will be done in two lines. This work will continue from Friday (May 21) to June 5 tomorrow. During this time, the equipment of the company’s sanitary plant will also be maintained. However, the company’s other two tiles plants (line-3 and line-4) will continue production. Where sanitary wire plant has 60 percent production capacity. RAK will announce the start of production at the end of the maintenance work on the ceramics production line.
- 4 Palestinians killed by Israeli forces in occupied West Bank
- PM reaches Washington DC from New York
- Those tarnishing country’s image are people’s enemy: PM
- PM seeks Bangladeshi expatriates’ investment in country
- Abbas gives Israel ‘one year’ to leave Palestinian territory
- US rules out adding India, Japan to new security alliance
- Global inaction over Rohingya repatriation shocks Bangladesh: PM
- US announces $180m additional assistance for Rohingyas
- Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait condemn failed coup attempt in Sudan
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction