Urges speedy completion of damaged projects in Corona
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-18 10:46:18 || Updated: 2021-05-18 10:46:18
We could not finish many projects due to coronavirus. These must be completed with the highest priority. Among them, those which are directly related to the welfare of the people should be given the highest priority.
NEC chairperson and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina gave such instructions at a meeting of the National Economic Council (NEC) on Tuesday (May 18th). Planning Minister MA Mannan told reporters at noon after the meeting.
The planning minister said the prime minister also directed to set aside a separate allocation for research.
The minister said, ‘The health ministry will do research because of them, agriculture will do in its agriculture. Must have funds. Need to do research. Scientists, researchers – these have to be kept. ‘
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers