DSE congratulates BSEC on capital markets development
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-18 11:24:32 || Updated: 2021-05-18 11:24:32
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE), the country’s main capital market, has congratulated the chairman and all commissioners of the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) on the occasion of the new commission. Congratulations on behalf of the Board of Directors and the management of DSE on Tuesday
DSE Managing Director (Incharge) M Saifur Rahman Majumder, FCA, FCMA delivered the congratulatory message. He was accompanied by General Manager Md. Chamiul Islam and Deputy General Manager Md. Shafiqur Rahman.
In his congratulatory message, DSE Chairman Md. Yunusur Rahman said, “Under your leadership, the present Commission has played an important role in the development, regulation and various reforms of the capital market in the shortest possible time with wisdom and talent.” A number of good initiatives by the Commission at this time are playing a major role in boosting the confidence of investors and other stakeholders. We are already seeing the positive impact of the capital market on the outstanding and dynamic decisions of the Commission We appreciate your sincere efforts to bring about a positive change in the quality and size of the market. We firmly believe that your relentless efforts will ensure more sustainable growth in the market in the days ahead.
“As the primary regulatory body of the stock exchange, our support for your leadership in the interest of the capital market, the driving force of the country’s economic development, will continue and we will work closely with the Commission for market development,” he said.
“At this juncture, I would like to say that DSE has made significant progress in setting up the much awaited Data Center (DC) with Disaster Recovery (DR) facility,” he said. DSE has also developed short, medium and long term strategic business plans under your innovative and visionary direction. Which can be integrated in the implementation of the objectives of the commission.
DSE believes that the Commission will be able to establish a vibrant and much needed debt market in the near future by further strengthening the market by ensuring proper coordination with the concerned Ministries, Central Banks and other regulatory agencies for the necessary policy support to maintain the current pace . With the successful leadership, wisdom and guidance of the government and all concerned, the country’s capital market will soon reach new heights and success.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction