Instructions to capital market employees insure to health and life insurance
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-17 10:33:58 || Updated: 2021-05-17 10:33:58
The Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to ensure health and life insurance for employees working in all capital market organizations.
The decision was taken at the 771st meeting of the commission due to the outbreak of the epidemic coronavirus in the country. A circular in this regard has been issued by BSEC recently.
The circular, signed by the commission’s assistant director Md Sahidul Islam, said the commission would have to inform the commission by June 25 about the health and life insurance policies for all officers and employees working at Dhaka Stock Exchange Limited, Chittagong Stock Exchange Limited, CDBL and CCBL.
Other companies in the capital market were also asked to immediately inform the commission by adopting health and life insurance policies for the officers and employees working in their organizations.
- Rupali Bank declares 10% dividend
- 78 more deaths from corona in Bangladesh
- Textile sectors at the top of transaction
- Foreign investment in Bangladesh decreased by 11 percent
- Alif Industries tops of rising prices
- Saad Musa Group is buying Shah Mohammad Sagir with liability
- Charges being withdrawn for transactions in mobile apps
- 102 Bangladeshis among 309 undocumented migrants arrested in Malaysia
- Nitol Insurance approved 10% cash dividend
- Raeisi wins Iran presidential race by landslide
- PM hands over 53,340 more houses to landless families
- Iran election: Hardliner Raisi set to win in first round
- IFIC Bank will issue bonds
- Alif Manufacturing at the top of weekly fall prices
- Commission working on capital resources and industrialization
- PM asks army personnel to attain highest professional excellence
- Record 45.46 billion dollars foreign exchange reserves
- Investors’ confidence returned with new commission’s move
- Khan Brothers disclose third Quarter earnings report
- Sohel’s fishing in the river
- Brazil’s oil extraction fell by 6 percent
- Tk 300 crore loan assistance for CMSME entrepreneurs
- Moon of Ramadan sighted , fasting from tomorrow
- China opens 5G signal station at world’s highest radar location near Tibet border
- Hajj Ministry announce Ramadan guidelines for Umrah and prayers
- Today holy Shab-e-Barat