Malek Spinning at the top of price fall
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-16 10:53:02 || Updated: 2021-05-16 10:53:02
Malek Spinning Limited topped the fall prices on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) on Sunday, the first working day of the week after Eid. This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the share price of the company has decreased by 4.32 percent than the previous day. The company traded 902 shares. Its market value is Tk 4 crore 39 lakhs.
Emerald Oil, which is in the second place in the list, has lost 4.09 percent more than the previous day. The company traded 3 lakh 12 thousand 543 shares in 229 times. Its market value is Tk 66 lakh.
The share price of the third-ranked engine has decreased by 3.94 percent over the previous day. The company traded 24 lakh 20 thousand 334 shares in 1 thousand 976 times. Its market value is Tk 12 crore 32 lakh.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction