Biman’s Medina-Kuwait-Bangkok flight canceled until May 31
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-16 11:17:28 || Updated: 2021-05-16 11:17:28
Due to coronavirus, Biman Bangladesh’s flights to Medina in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Bangkok in Thailand have been canceled till May 31. The UK flight to London has also been postponed until June 30.
This information was given in a notice on the website of Biman Bangladesh. These three routes have been closed since the first wave of the Corona epidemic in March 2020. Even after the launch of international flights, no flights were resumed on these routes.
Biman said flights to Kolkata, Delhi, Muscat, Oman, Kathmandu, Nepal and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) would be suspended until further notice due to government restrictions.
Biman used to operate flights from Dhaka and Chittagong to Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah in the UAE. The flights were suspended after the country’s government banned Bangladeshis from entering the country on May 13.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers