Square Pharma’s subsidiary going to commercial production in Kenya
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-12 11:14:20 || Updated: 2021-05-12 11:14:20
Capital-listed pharmaceuticals and chemicals company Square Pharmaceuticals’ affiliate will open a factory in Kenya.
This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the associate company will start commercial production in August this year. After the news was published in the newspaper, on May 9, DSE sent a notice to the company asking for information. In response, the company provided this information.
The subsidiary company is 100 percent owned by Square Pharma. The company’s drug manufacturing system in Nairobi, Kenya, is nearing completion. The subsidiary will begin commercial production next August in compliance with Kenyan regulatory rules.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction