Price of gold increasing by Tk 2333
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-10 10:01:59 || Updated: 2021-05-10 10:01:59
Bangladesh Jewelers Association (BAJUS) has decided to increase the price of gold by Tk 2333 per fill. It has been decided to increase the price in the world market by holding an emergency meeting on Monday. Relevant sources of Bajus informed the matter.
According to the source, the executive committee met on Monday and decided to increase the price of gold by Tk 200 per gram. This will increase the price of gold to Tk 2333. This decision will be effective from Monday today.
When contacted, General Secretary Dilip Kumar Agarwala said the decision to increase the price of gold had to be taken before Eid considering the emergency situation.
Earlier you said that the price of gold will not be increased before Eid. So why are you increasing now? Asked about this, he said, “The trend of rising gold prices in the world market continues.” However, in the interest of the buyers, we were in favor of not increasing the price of gold before Eid. But considering the state of emergency, the price of gold has to be increased. ‘
According to Bajus’ decision, the price of 22 carat bhari (11.664 grams) of gold will be increased by Tk 2,333 and sold at Tk 71,443 from today. 21 carat gold will be sold at Tk 8,293, 18 carat gold at Tk 59,544 and heavy gold per traditional method at Tk 49,022.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers