50% discount for freedom fighters children in BICM master’s course
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-10 13:22:57 || Updated: 2021-05-10 13:22:57
The Bangladesh Institute of Capital Markets (BICM) is going to launch a postgraduate degree program in this regard for the first time in Bangladesh with the aim of building skilled manpower in the capital market. The two-year program is titled ‘Masters of Appliance Finance and Capital Markets (MAFCM)’. The board of directors of the organization has decided to give 50 percent discount for the children of freedom fighters in this course.
The teaching activities of the postgraduate degree program will start from next July this year.
At a press conference held at the BICM office in the capital on Sunday (May 9), the information was presented about the launch of the postgraduate degree program. Mahmuda Akhter.
BICM Director (Education) was present at the time. Wajid Hasan Shah and Director (Administration) Nazmul Salehin and Public Relations Officer Khaleda Jasmine Mithila were present.
Meanwhile, at the press conference, the Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) Commissioner Prof. Dr. joined the virtual platform and spoke. Sheikh Shamsuddin Ahmed.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction