Kazi Asaduzzaman appointed CEO of Shanta Securities
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-08 09:58:54 || Updated: 2021-05-08 09:58:54
Kazi Asaduzzaman has been appointed as the new CEO of Shanta Securities Limited, an affiliate of one of the country’s industrial groups. He was recently approved by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) as the CEO. Earlier, the company’s board decided to appoint him as CEO.
Kazi Asaduzzaman has 12 years of experience in the capital market. He is currently working on mutual fund and brokerage management. He has 12 years of experience in brokerage management, portfolio management and analysis, and asset management company management.
Kazi Asaduzzaman joined Shanta Securities Limited in 2019 as Chief Business Development Officer. He started his career at ICB Asset Management Limited in 2008. In 2016, he joined Shanta Asset Management Limited as Head of Fund Operations and was later promoted to Chief Operating Officer. He played an important role in the growth of the company.
Kazi Asaduzzaman holds an MBA degree from the Institute of Business Administration (IBA), Dhaka University. He also holds an MBA degree in Accounting and Information Systems from Dhaka University.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction