Energypack inaugurates new industrial park
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-08 16:00:32 || Updated: 2021-05-08 16:00:32
Energypack Power Generation Limited (EPGL) has inaugurated an industrial park at Sreepur in Gazipur. Virtual Energypack’s industrial park was inaugurated at a press conference on Saturday (May 7th).
EPJL Managing Director (MD) and CEO Humayun Rashid delivered the welcome address and presented an article on Energypack Industrial Park.
Humayun Rashid said, “We are very happy to inaugurate the Energypack Industrial Park in Gazipur. This park will not only bring us some products in one place, it will also help us in developing local infrastructure and boosting economic growth. The industrial park will help us strengthen the local manufacturing industry in automotive and steel construction. ‘
He added that the Energypack Industrial Park would take the power generation sector to new heights and boost the economy. The park will make a huge contribution to the power and transport sector as well as the infrastructural development of the country.
It was informed at the inauguration ceremony that the park has a world-class plant capable of loading up to 1.5 MW and producing 500 generators of GLAD brand annually. Which will be able to test loads of up to 3 MW in the future and the plant will be able to produce one thousand GLAD generators.
Moreover, Energypack is planning to build and market a world-class electric DB box. The park also has an assembling plant for JAC commercial vehicles, where 1,200 vehicles can be assembled each year. The company said it would increase the capacity to 1,500 and planned to build a bus assembling plant and electric vehicles.
There is a plant for making prefabricated steel bidding with an annual production capacity of 18,000 metric tons. In addition, Energypack plans to manufacture and market pre-engineering low-cost houses, nut-bolts, wire mesh and profile sheets.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction