Bank officials instructed to stay at work during Eid holidays
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-05 13:25:33 || Updated: 2021-05-05 13:25:33
Bangladesh Bank has directed the officers and employees of the bank to stay at their respective workplaces (work areas) during the upcoming holy Eid-ul-Fitr holiday.
The Department of Site Supervision of Bangladesh Bank has issued a notification in this regard on Wednesday (May 5).
The notification sent to the chief executives of all the scheduled banks in the country further said that the directive has been issued to facilitate the payment of salaries, bonuses and other allowances to the workers, employees and officials working in the garment industry before Eid. In order to continue the export trade, the garment industry related branches of Dhaka Bank, Ashulia, Tongi, Gazipur, Savar, Bhaluka, Narayanganj and Chittagong have ensured proper observance of hygiene rules. Subject to) must be kept open. This instruction has been issued with the power conferred under Section 45 of the Banking Companies Act, 1991.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report