Garment factories will get 3 days Eid holiday
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-03 10:41:47 || Updated: 2021-05-03 10:41:47
Cabinet Secretary Khandaker Anwarul Islam has said that the country’s garment factories and industrial establishments will have three days off during the upcoming holy Eid-ul-Fitr.
He said this in a briefing after the cabinet meeting on Monday.
At the time, the cabinet secretary said the ongoing restrictions on coronavirus control were being extended to May 16. All current restrictions will remain in effect at this time.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers