BSEC will appoint an auditor in Fareast Finance
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-03 12:18:07 || Updated: 2021-05-03 12:18:07
The regulatory body Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) has decided to scrutinize the financial statements of Fareast Finance and Investment, a listed financial sector company.
The decision was taken at the 772nd regular commission meeting on Monday.
This was stated in a press release signed by BSEC Executive Director and Spokesperson Mohammad Rezaul Karim. The Commission will appoint an auditor for this audit.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction