New record in reserves: 45.10 billion dollars
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-03 15:33:13 || Updated: 2021-05-03 15:33:13
The foreign exchange reserves set a new record in the corona. For the first time, the reserves are 45.10 billion dollars. At the end of the day on Tuesday (May 4), the reserves stood at. 45.10 billion dollars. Which is more than ever before. Bangladesh Bank Deputy Governor Kazi Chaidur Rahman has assured Sunbd that this important index of the economy has crossed Rs 45 billion dollars.
Incidentally, the country’s foreign exchange reserves can be used to meet the import costs for the next 12 months. It is learned that the export income has increased with the remittances sent by the expatriates. Due to this, the amount of reserves has been about 45 billion dollars.
Bangladesh’s reserves return to 45 billion dollars. In this context, the Distinguished Fellow of the Policy Dialogue (CPD) said. Mustafizur Rahman said that capital equipment is not being imported for investment, it is affecting the reserves. It is not correct to say that the macro economy will remain stable only if the reserves increase. Instead, we need to look at how to increase investment.
On the other hand, Ahsan H Mansoor, executive director of PRI, said that he stopped going abroad because of Corona. Besides, many are not able to go to Singapore, Thailand or even India for treatment. As a result, a large amount of foreign exchange is not being spent, which is increasing the reserves.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high