An Army’s success after struggling
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-05-01 11:06:48 || Updated: 2021-05-01 11:06:48
An young Army man named Imran Parvezs(22)success story after hard struggling. His village name is kantanagar,Dinajpur. He is now a great solders of Bangladesh.
Imran’s father is a simple farmer.Few years ago everyday he had gon to their land with his father for cultivating crops. That time they had grown many types of crops.Mainly Seedlings paddy,maize,potatos etc.
It was very hard time for his family.that time they didn’t get enough money to bear their family expences.
Imran said he is a very good athlet.He plays football and cricket.After trying a lot 2 years ago he got a job in Bangladesh Army.Now he is trying to be a good paracommando.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Google sent a letter to Muhammad Jubayer from America
- Author A S M Anas Ferdous is popular on HSC students
- Audience appreciation is my inspiration: Raqibul islam
- Khadija elected new Campus Director of Nobiprabi Hult Prize
- No decision made yet about holiday: Department of Information
- Muminuls trying to grow sweet pumpkin
- Joya Ahmed’s success in hijab and sandesh
- Suha The ‘Rising Star’ of Women and e-Commerce Forum