Standard Bank declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-28 15:54:33 || Updated: 2021-04-28 15:54:33
Standard Bank Limited has declared 5 percent dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s 2.50% cash and 2.50% stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 1.08. Last year at the same time it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was Tk 1.50. alone Earnings per share (EPS) has been Tk 1.04. Last year at the same time was Tk 1.49
At the same time Net Asset Value(NAV) has been Tk 16.67
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on July 29. The record date has been set for June 6.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction