Bangladesh’s GDP growth is expected to be 6.8 percent
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-28 10:32:16 || Updated: 2021-04-28 10:32:16
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has predicted that the growth rate of gross domestic product (GDP) will also accelerate as exports to Bangladesh, which is ahead of many South Asian countries in tackling the global epidemic, increase.
According to the ADB’s Asian Development Report released on Wednesday, Bangladesh could achieve 6.8 percent GDP growth in FY 2021 due to the benefits of government incentives as well as improved global trade and global economic conditions.
The ADB has projected that GDP growth could increase to 7.2 percent in the next fiscal year if the pace of exports and imports of Bangladesh increases along with the sustainable recovery of the world economy.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high