Marico declares 200% final dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-27 16:02:27 || Updated: 2021-04-27 16:02:27
Marico BD Limited has declared 200% dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash. Earlier, it had paid 600 percent interim dividend. In all, the company declared a 900 percent dividend for the 2020-2021 fiscal year.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was tk 98.89. Last year at the same time it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was Tk 84.01
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on July 26. The record date has been set for May 27.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction