Islami Bank declares 10% dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-27 16:08:46 || Updated: 2021-04-27 16:08:46
Islami Bank Limited has declared 10% dividend for its shareholders after reviewing the financial statements for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash. Earlier, it had paid 600 percent interim dividend. In all, the company declared a 900 percent dividend for the 2020-2021 fiscal year.
This information has been known from the company sources.
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on June 27. The record date has been set for May 20.
The decision was taken at a meeting of the Board of Directors held on a virtual platform under the chairmanship of Prof. Md. Nazmul Hasan, PhD, Chairman of the Bank. Vice Chairman Yusuf Abdullah Al-Razi and Md. Sahabuddin, IDB representative at the meeting. Other directors including Arif Suleman, Managing Director Muhammad Munirul Maula and Deputy Managing Director and Company Secretary J.K.M. Habibullah, FCS was present.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction