Cristal Insurance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-26 11:36:52 || Updated: 2021-04-26 11:36:52
Cristal Insurance Limited has declared 10 percent dividend for its shareholders for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s total cash.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) has been tk 4.58. last year it was Tk 2.92
It’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been tk 20.98
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on June 10. The record date has been set for May 17.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction