Tk 574 crore assistance in the second wave of Corona
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-25 09:36:23 || Updated: 2021-04-25 09:36:38
Due to the lockdown announced by the government in the second wave of epidemic corona in the country, the government has so far allocated 574 crore 9 lakh 27 thousand taka for humanitarian assistance to the unemployed people. This will benefit about one crore 24 lakh families.
State Minister for Disaster Management and Relief Dr. at a press conference on Sunday (April 25) on the overall relief allocation and distribution activities at the Secretariat. Md. Enamur Rahman said this.
At the time, he said, “Last year, the government provided a wide range of financial assistance, including a large amount of food, to the marginalized and unemployed people across the country in response to the directive to restrict movement in Bangladesh as a result of the deadly global epidemic Kovid-19.” As per the directive of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, 574 crore 9 lakh 27 thousand taka has been allocated for the humanitarian assistance of unemployed people due to the second wave of Kovid-19.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers