Janata Insurance declares dividend
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-25 10:34:30 || Updated: 2021-04-25 10:34:30
Janata Insurance Limited has declared 11 percent dividend for its shareholders for the financial year ended December 31, 2020. It’s 6 percent cash and 5 percent stock.
This information has been known from the company sources.
As per the discloser it’s Earnings per share (EPS) was tk 1.25.
It’s net asset value per share (NAV) has been tk 14.45
It’s annual general meeting (AGM) will be held on July 29. The record date has been set for June 7.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- `Bank and financial institutions cannot pay in special funds’
- Meghna Life Insurance at the top of raising prices
- Sonar Bangla Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- BFIU summoned bank accounts of journalist leaders
- Dhaka Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- SBAC Bank disclose second Quarter earnings report