Asiatic Aluminum wants to come in capital market
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-25 14:58:24 || Updated: 2021-04-25 14:59:44
Asiatic Aluminum Limited, one of the leading companies in the production of aluminum foil in Bangladesh, wants to enter the capital market through an initial public offering (IPO). The company has signed a tripartite agreement to enter the capital market.
The agreement was signed at the Asiatic Aluminum Limited head office on Sunday (April 25). Midas Investment Limited will act as the issue manager of the company.
Asiatic Aluminum Limited Managing Director Monir Ahmed, Director Sadia Ahmed, Director Maqsood Ahmed, Financial Consultant Nomanur Rashid, Midas Investment Limited CEO Mohammad Hafizuddin, Head of Primary Market Sadia Parveen, were present.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction