Price of crude oil risen
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-24 10:47:21 || Updated: 2021-04-24 10:47:21
Crude oil prices have risen in line with US demand. And the demand for the fuel product has increased in the European market. Crude oil prices rose in the U.S. market on Friday amid the Corona situation. News Reuters.
According to a Reuters report, the demand for crude oil in the Corona has been declining in the world market. However, with the development of the situation, the lockdown situation has started to become normal. It is also increasing economic growth. This has led to expectations of increased energy demand in the United States and Europe. However, the second wave of Corona in India has become a bit of an obstacle in this situation.
The report said that the futures price of Brent crude, the market standard for crude oil, rose 21 cents, or 0.3 percent, to 65.61 a barrel yesterday. Earlier on Thursday, the price of crude oil rose 8 cents.
- Perpetrators deliberately tarnish country’s image: PM
- Singapore removes Bangladesh from travel restriction list
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- World’s largest eco-tourism project, TRDSC, to takeover its neighbor: CEO
- American Express joins Amazon network to benefit KSA cardholders
- Dubai’s DP World to invest $414.8m in London Gateway port
- Bangladesh-Australia agreement signed to boost trade and investment
- Gold imports in india increased by 200 percent
- Aluminium prices risen to 13-years high
- World’s largest defense and security show kicks off in London
- Tk 3 thousand crore new incentives for farmers