Jamuna Bank tops in weekly fall prices
Sunbd Desk || Published: 2021-04-24 10:29:41 || Updated: 2021-04-24 10:33:08
Jamuna Bank Limited has risen to the top of the weekly share price fall on the Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). This information has been known from DSE sources.
It is learned that the price of the company has decreased by 11.70 percent during the week. The company transacted a total of Tk 13 crore 43 lakh 79 thousand. Which is an average of Tk 2 crore 68 lakh 75 thousand 800 per day.
The price of spinners, which is in the second place in the list, has decreased by 9.94 percent. During the week, the company transacted a total of 1 lakh 28 thousand rupees. Which is Tk 25 thousand 600 per day on average.
Khulna Power, which is in the third place in the list, has lost 9.26 percent. The share traded a total of Tk 2 crore 44 lakh 34 thousand during the week. Which is an average of 48 Tk lakh 86 thousand 600 per day.
- Putin will not attend COP26 climate summit
- Stop excessiveness over religion: PM urges all
- PM for stern action over attack on Hindu community
- BNP fuelling to stage communal riots across country: Quader
- PM urges people’s vigilance against 1975-like carnage
- Oman thrash PNG in T20 WC opener
- Rohingyas, stranded Pakistanis exerting economic pressure on Bangladesh: PM
- Children to be administered vaccine as test run Thursday
- Development to continue whatever risks come: PM
- IBN Sina declares dividend
- BD Autocars at the top of raising prices
- Meghna Life Insurance disclose second Quarter earnings report
- Shakib’s Monarch Holdings got treks also in CSE
- Sonali Paper declares dividend
- Sonali Life’s category changed
- Fortune Shoes at the top of raising prices
- Beximco at the top of transaction